Thank you to Bridget’s Book Bungalow for nominating me for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
10 Questions from Bridget’s Book Bungalow:
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
I really like the freedom to express my views about a book. Oftentimes, the victims of my book rants are family and friends who couldn’t care less but when I’m blogging, I feel like people actually want to listen to my thoughts about a book.
- What do you do when you are not blogging?
Read, of course! And work to pay for my book addiction, and well, student loans.
- If you had to spend the rest of your life living in one book, which one would it be?
I really want to say a historical romance, like Romancing Mr. Bridgerton, but no electricity and a plethora of diseases and the possibility of dying horribly in childbirth makes me second-guess that. Ohh, I know. Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh.
- Follow up to Q3: Would you choose to take on the role of an existing character or would you be a new character?
I would totally want to be Sascha Duncan. And have Lucas all to myself. 😉
- How do you pick out which book to read next?
Usually, based on due date. If it’s a library book that needs to be returned or a book from netgalley, I’ll try to read that first. Unless a new book I really want to read is released, then I’ll drop everything.
- What are your top three favorite genres? And if it’s not too much, why are they your favorite?
Romance novels! And within that, historical, contemporary, and paranormal romance.
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
Usually series. I really like when secondary characters stand out and you know that they will get a book too!
- What is your view on romance novels (of any kind)? This may be a silly questions since I know most of you read romance!
Love them. Full stop. I’m a huge fan of romance novels and have been reading them for over 10 years. I just love the ability to pick up a book, and know, at least for the next three hours, that everything will work out in the end.
- When a favorite author switches genres, do you try their new book?
For the most part, yes. I.e. Lisa Kleypas
- What’s your favorite social media site and why?
It used to be Tumblr but I haven’t been very active on it lately. Now it’s probably pininterst. I can’t help it, I love the recipes.
My 10 Questions:
- What book world would you like to live in?
- Follow up, which book world would you hate to live in?
- Why did you decide to start a book blog?
- What’s your favorite book ever?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Would you consider yourself an adventurous reader?
- If you could travel to any country in the world, were would you go?
- How long do you think you would survive in… The Hunger Games, Zombie Apocalypse, etc (your choice)
- Which author would you love to meet more anything? (Author can be living or dead)
- What was your favorite childhood book?